Farley - 126555
- He is young and active.
- He will bring toys back to you after you throw them but doesn't want to give them up.
- Farley is a 1 year old intact male Pit type dog, 65 lbs.
- He is rescue only due to medical; He is heartworm positive (Canine Antigen HW test positive, confirmed with 4DX SNAP test, also positive).
- Dog interaction: pulled me very hard towards spayed female HD, intact male behavior, sniffing hind end, attempting to mount, no aggression but may be too much for some dogs.
- His stray time is up so he can leave at any time.
Vet Notes: 1/08 Approximately one year old male pit bull. Outgoing and food motivated.
urogenital-both testicles palpable in scrotum, intact
oral-all adult teeth erupted, very white. est age 1 year
BCS 3/5, body weight 65 lbs
eye infection OU. tx: neo-poly-bac OU BID x 7 days
Medically sound for neuter and adoption pending behavior assessment. Recheck eyes at time of neuter.
1/08 Heartworm positive: Canine Antigen HW test positive, confirmed with 4DX SNAP test, also positive.
Gave 1.5 ml of 50mg/ml diphenhydramine SQ after oral ivermectin administration. BAR following treatment.
Start on 200 mg doxycycline BID x 28 days for pre-HW treatment. Recommend send to rescue due to positive HW status pending behavior assessment.
Breed: Pit Bull
Date of Birth (estimated): 01/2018
Interested in rescuing this dog? Email our Rescue Contact.
If you would like medical notes, please contact us.
« Back to List